Saturday, May 16, 2009

Out of pocket for the week! Off to the NSS

Off to the New York Stationery Show. Very excited about the possibilities I will find, innovative papers and resources. Textiles and manufacturer's, I have been looking forward to this since last years show. Not a seasoned pro on the show just yet, but as my second year attending, I have a better handle of where to go and what I am looking for. The supply side is my main hit, but a few vendor's I am looking at on the Stationery Side. Have a few requests to keep my eye out for a few things, Laura, have my eye out, taking your list with me!

So, I'll be out of pocket for the week to come, but will be elated to post and share my great new finds. My greatest anticipation is what GMUND papers from Bavaria is bringing out for this season. Putting them out there as my all time favorite papers, first day of the supply side, I'm making a B-line to them!

Additionally outside of the show, I am meeting with a couple of international manufacturer's that call NY home, so more than just the show, I am on the prowl!

No comments: