Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The new face of KK Bloom





We are beyond elated to announce our new brand logo! Over the last couple of years, our company has really evolved and we didn't feel our original logo represented where we are now. The final design is done and I'm in love with it! Now the daunting task is re-designing our website up to par with our new look. It's going to be a little slow as I'm not the web master I'm still all about the print. So, bear with us as the new site evolves and hopefully I can get our blog up to speed as well as how I would really like it to reflect my company as well. Please feel free to leave comments.

3 comments:

Paloma Efron said...

Love it! It's a tree, right?

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Keren Ell and I work for a local company in PA as an Event Planner. I would like to know if you could add me to your mailing list to receive catalogues or something similar. You can contact/send information to myfave@live.com

Kristine Bickham said...

Beautiful!!! Your imagination knows no boundary!!