Monday, May 25, 2009

KK Bloom Go Green Series, FSC

I've been hearing for a while now since 'going green' has become popular, that there are many Grades of Green, many claims of green, and unfortunately many claims of green that are blatantly untrue and horrifically misleading. I will be doing a Green Series to bring to you knowledge of truth, after research and confirmation from different sources that the Green information I'm providing in my series is true, correct and link sources to that information for you to have the full knowledge as well.

This series starts with FSC. You see the logo on many, many products, how many of us know what this means other than, oh, its a green symbol, all good? FSC stands for Forest Stewardship Council. I encourage you to visit their site as it is way too much information to post here.

ISEAL: More information about ISEAL code at: www.isealalliance.org/code

If you have more questions or comments, please feel free to leave them, think I hit enough links to FSC. If somehow you missed any: http://www.fsc.org/

No comments: