Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Newberry Wedding Cigar Bar

I love getting photos from work we have done for our clients. As more of Mary Amanda's pictures trickle in we can wait to post them. This was a fun and exciting way to entertain their guests. With Honduran cigars, Romeo Y Julieta, Casa Blanca, Sancho Panza and many samplers, there was a myriad to choose from. We carried some fonts and some of the graphic elements from her invitation to bring a cohesive theme to all the added elements. Lucie's Events was a great inspiration and framed the signs and finished the event with an overjoyed client! Kudos!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! It reminds me of the cigar bar I used for my wedding. I used a a small cigar bar company, they were wonderful! The bar added a unique and elegant feel to the event.
You may want to check them out if you do any business in the future.
www.cigardudes.com
Best wishes!
--Jennifer

jason murray said...

Aaah beautiful .. so nice. It remind me of a cigar bar I used to buy cigars from. Even my friend used that bar for her wedding. The bar as a whole added a charismatic effect to the whole event. I also think that it is a unique and a very different way to entertain your guests. I’ll be looking forward to see more posts from your side.

Martin Hill said...

Its good to treat your guest in a different way. throwing a wedding party at a cigar bar would be a great idea, and much new in comparison to the orthodox way. i would have always thought to buy cigars and serve our guests with them.