Thursday, March 12, 2009

Morris Info Card


Don't you love just clean classic letterpress on Crane stock! I am always elated when a client chooses Crane papers, and Krista loved it! We developed a simple classic logo and incorporated it into not just the invitation, but the response cards, programs and menu. A stunning couple that are elated in love, a pure joy to work with. For this information card that was included in the invitations, we stepped out a bit and had some fun with the design. Working with a western theme, we incorporated a wooden fence post with arrows and stars which was the base of the collection and logos.

"Also, I wanted to tell you THANK YOU! For all your help with everything!!!! I am so in love with our invitations and mom & I got them stuffed and to the post office yesterday. We both are so happy with everything you have created! I love my logo also! Thanks for bringing everything to me two days in a row, you really have great customer service and I am so glad that we chose you to help us create this great day!" - Krista Morris

No comments: