Monday, August 3, 2009

Custom artisan calligraphy monogram

Previously, we did a post about the initial (no pun intended) monograms our master calligrapher hand crafted for a client we are working with for the L&D collection. Through several revisions, our client has approved, and we are in love with the final result! Again, this is an artisan craft by hand calligraphy. Initially the vision of the client (for this monogram) is to have it made into gold metalpress; what a dazzling application for this one-of-a-kind monogram! There are actually going to be several monograms incorporated into this amazing, extensive collection; this is the premiere. Time for happy dance!

5 comments:

Kaylee2 said...

Wow, I can see now a great combo of some of the first images! Good job.

D writing said...

D writing
Impressive. It is really great to see a real traditional art still has roots that thrive alive. Props, KK. You have a great talent on staff!!

Sabrina Mix said...

Wow!

What a beautiful monogram!

How can I get one for myself?

xoxo

Bee Wed said...

That is the most beautiful monogram I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

I'm clapping my hands in excitement over here!!! I just love the comments - and even more, I love our monogram and your persistence to get it exactly right! We will use this monogram forever. Thank you for giving us a gift that will keep on giving! We LOVE it!! L&D