Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Vintage Papers

I have had a love obsession with textiles my whole life, but none comes as close as beautiful papers. In my never ending quest for the most unique, vintage has to be amoung my favorite. You ever notice when you are looking through the world of blogs, you fan out like a tree from one to the next and love them all and forgot where you started? So this time when I found my way back, I marked it and felt inspired to share.

"Aged Vintage Papier is a Chic and Trendy Webring meant for those who blog/web to ultimately share in our love for the look of aged/vintage paper... Whether you are into handmade greeting cards, altered art, scrapbooking etc... All artists welcome to apply who age their creations with ink, paint or chalk. Whether it be Chic yet OH SO Shabby, French Cafe', Paris Apt, Vintage, Old World style or just plain looking old!"

No comments: