Sunday, July 6, 2008

Out of the Box!

What a fun way to share your favorite restaurants food! For this rehearsal dinner invitation, we used adorable mini pails filled with popcorn from the restaurant that the rehearsal was held at! Moonshine is famous for serving spicy popcorn instead of chips and salsa as you await your dinner. We used the coasters from Moonshine and printed the invitation on the other side and attached them to the handle of the pail. Inside on the front, we used a picture of the place when it first opened many moons ago. For an additional pop of color, lime green tissue paper atop and below the popcorn. What a fun invite and gift at the same time!

"I can not say enough about KK! As a graphic designer myself, I was extremely impressed by her creativity, style, and ability to take my vision and make it a reality on paper. I was also thrilled by her ability to show me an array of possibilities, all of which were unique and sophisticated. I can tell you with absolute honesty that hiring KK to design my stationary was the best choice I made during my wedding planning. She has been the most responsive, trustworthy, flexible, and genuine vendor I have worked with through the process!" - Erin E.

No comments: